Water Purification Services in the Desert
Proudly Serving the Entire Coachella Valley
No matter what kind of property you own, the quality of the water that runs through it is critical. Even if your water is technically safe to drink, the chemicals and minerals that it contains can still cause long-term problems.
For homeowners, these additional substances can do extensive damage to your plumbing, appliances, and even your body. For commercial properties and businesses that rely on their water supply for production, the wrong chemical composition can harm efficiency, crop yields, and production capacity.
Thankfully, KC’s 23 ½ Hour Plumbing provides trusted water purification services in Palm Springs and the surrounding areas. We care about you and your property and look forward to bringing the cleanest possible water to you.
Water Filtration and Water Purification: What’s the Difference?
To many, the terms filtration and purification might seem like the same thing. In fact, they refer to slightly different processes with slightly different aims.
At its simplest, filtration is about making water safe to drink. Purification, on the other hand, is about making the water quality better.
Water filtration generally uses one or a series of filters to remove debris, microbes, and other bacteria from the water—any elements that might make humans ill. As part of that process, it might also use chemicals such as chlorine or iodine to kill off any other water-borne diseases. You can find out more about our water filtration services here.
Purification is normally done in conjunction with filtration and very rarely by itself. After the water has been filtered, purification modifies the chemical composition of the water—i.e., adds or removes certain substances—so that the water is of a higher quality. As a bonus, it tastes better too!
Water purifiers might also alter the hardness of the water. Hard water is high in calcium and magnesium carbonates, both of which cause build-up and damage to pipes (and the body) at high levels. Softening (removing the excess minerals) or conditioning (rendering the minerals non-harmful) the water is often part of the purification process, depending on how hard the water is to begin with.
Contact us at (760) 279-3009 to schedule your next service. We look forward to helping you improve the quality of your water.
Proud Master HydroFlow Dealer
HydroFLOW West offers a unique and highly efficient alternative to water softeners, improving water quality and helping to protect water appliances and systems, including:
- Steam boilers
- Dewatering equipment
- Cooling towers
- Home and industrial plumbing systems
- And more
With our experienced plumbers and this trusted technology, we can effectively remove scale build-up, bacteria, and biofilm from your water.
How Does HydroFLOW Work?
One of the problems with many water purification systems is that, with chemicals such as chlorine removed from the water, the water is susceptible to new bacteria and algae growth after it enters the system.
HydroFLOW uses a different approach to purification, however, which both softens the water and prevents biofouling by these bacteria. Attaching to regular piping, it transmits an otherwise harmless supersonic frequency through the water. Without the use of chemicals or any added other material, the biofilm (algae and bacteria) and scale (calcium from hard water) are both removed from the surface of the pipes and prevented from reattaching.
This approach is completely safe, incredibly energy efficient, and much more eco-friendly than any other technology available on the market today.
Who Can Benefit from Water Purification?
KC’s 23 ½ Hour Plumbing proudly provides HydroFLOW solutions for property owners across Palm Springs and the entire Coachella Valley. Everyone can benefit from the right water purifier, including:
- Industrial – Pipe corrosion, scale, and harmful bacteria all have a huge impact on the efficiency of industrial plants. HydroFLOW delivers an innovative way to improve production capacity, reduce maintenance costs, and extend the life of critical machinery, all while minimizing energy costs and your environmental impact.
- Commercial – This technology can help commercial facilities reduce their energy consumption and provide higher quality water for cooking, cleaning, and employee consumption. Our plumbing experts can help your business run more efficiently by also saving water and reducing appliance wear.
- Residential – Scale accumulation is a big problem for homes that reside in hard water areas. HydroFLOW water conditioners can help to increase the value of your property, lower your monthly bills, make your plumbing and water heater last longer, and benefit the planet.
- Agricultural – Food processing plants struggle with energy efficiency, but our Palm Springs plumbers can provide a system-wide, eco-friendly solution that can increase water quality and crop yield while limiting chemical usage and water usage.
The Hydropath technology used in these water conditioners has helped provide instant, environmentally friendly solutions across the United States and around the world, and our skilled plumbers are ready to install and repair this system right on your property.
No matter where you are in the Coachella Valley, KC’s 23½ Hour Plumbing is ready to help keep your water as pure as it can be. To get a free estimate and start saving with our water purification systems, contact us online or call (760) 327-8718 today!
Call (760) 279-3009 to speak with us. We’re proud to provide water purification solutions throughout the entire Coachella Valley.
The Four Seasons at Palm Springs
Cleared of Legionnaires Outbreak
Thank you to KC’s 23 ½ Hour Plumbing, HydroFLOW had great success at the Four Seasons at Palm Springs community, eradicating a legionella outbreak that shut down the public areas for months. Click the image to read the report that shows how HydroFLOW, in 26 days, was able to reduce legionella outbreak numbers to below a class 3 level of 10 CFU’s in shower heads, drinking fountains, water features, pools and spas. All without chemicals.
Your Plumbing & Water Purification Experts
- Family Based Values
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Professional & Efficient Work Ethic
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- 24 Hr Emergency Service at No Extra Cost
- Over 50 Years of Plumbing Experience