Toilet Repair in the Coachella Valley
State-of-the-Art & Green Technology Toilet Units
Dealing with a clogged toilet or another toilet problem can be unpleasant, but you can depend on the qualified and experienced plumbing technicians at KC's 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing to solve the problem. Since 1980, we have provided full-service plumbing, including installation and repair of toilets in Palm Springs.
When you need a toilet repaired or replaced, call (760) 327-8718 for professional service.
Rapid Repairs for Leaky Toilets
Leaks are the most common problem with toilets. In fact, eventually, every toilet will leak. A leaking toilet can waste as much as 75,000 gallons of water in a year. Fortunately, many sources of leaks can be easily repaired by the experienced plumbing technicians at KC's 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing. Get in touch with us if your toilet is leaking or, worse, overflowing. We respond quickly and are available 24/7 for emergency toilet repair services.
Running Toilet Repair
Repairing a running toilet may not require replacing a toilet. If your toilet is working properly, it should stop running water once it is full. When it continues to run, there may be an internal leak, from which you may be losing up to 200 gallons of water each day. Our technicians can repair a leaking toilet, whether the issue is a worn-out flush valve, damaged flapper valve, or an overflow pipe that has corroded. In some cases, the flapper may not be seated properly or the water level in the tank may be too high. These are easy problems for our toilet professionals to fix.
Clogged Toilet Repair
Most bathrooms will have a clogged toilet drain at some point. If you can’t resolve a blocked toilet with a plunger or a toilet auger or snake, you may need professional toilet plumbing service, especially if un-flushable items are involved. If you can’t unclog a toilet, consult our drain cleaning service and schedule a visit.
Replacing the Toilet
The drought conditions in this part of the country have created a sense of urgency for water conservation efforts. New regulations have been passed for low flow toilets, and individuals are taking steps to reduce water consumption at home. When remodeling a bathroom, people often overlook the toilets. There are a few signs that indicate it may be time to upgrade to a newer model.
Signs It’s Time to Consider Installing a New Toilet Include:
Leaks – Water puddling around the toilet can indicate a crack. Visible cracks should be addressed immediately. One of any number of small moving parts can cause a leak and warrant toilet repair. Sometimes it’s a worn gasket or a damaged bolt that is the culprit.
- Wobbling – If the toilet wobbles, a bolt may need to be tightened or there could be a bigger problem with the floor beneath the toilet. A faulty gasket or a wax seal can cause the toilet to become loose. Over time, this can stress other parts and lead to additional problems.
- Excessive water usage – Older toilets use much more water than newer models. A toilet manufactured in the 1980s can use as much as 7 gallons per flush, compared with new toilets that use 1.28 gallons per flush.
- Remodeling – When you are remodeling the bathroom, it is the perfect time to install a new toilet. You can save water and take advantage of new features such as dual-flush, high-efficiency, and air- or pressure-assisted toilets. Consult our toilet installation professionals for advice and expert service.
We install toilets in Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indio, and Cathedral City, from leading manufacturers, including Niagara Conservation Stealth and Gerber Avalanche. After you have selected the best new toilet for your home, our technicians will make sure it is installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
For more information about new toilets or to schedule toilet repair service, please contact us at (760) 327-8718.
This is custom heading element
Your Plumbing & Water Purification Experts
- Family Based Values
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Professional & Efficient Work Ethic
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- 24 Hr Emergency Service at No Extra Cost
- Over 50 Years of Plumbing Experience