Repiping the Coachella Valley
Is It Time to Replace the Pipes in Your Home?
Repiping an older home is a big job but well worth it for the homeowner. In the long run, if one pipe is bad, you can assume that the others are getting there too. 50 years ago, the same types of plumbing products were not available. Technology has aided in creating stronger materials, better pipes constructed from these materials, and even better cement and bonding agents to ensure that joints will not leak for years and years.
There are two different choices in types of piping to be used now:
- Copper piping- Considered to be the next best choice, copper can be used for many applications as well. Copper tubing can be used for hot or cold water and is a soft metal that can be bent into positions to fit the needs for the installation.
- PEX tubing- A flexible piping that is widely used in homes all over America now because of the flexibility. It can be used in a wide variety of applications and the cost is very reasonable.
These are the two options that are available for homes and businesses today. The top of the list is the most popular and the best option.
Schedule a Repiping Appointment Today
At KC’s 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing, we can install either one of these options for your needs. We guarantee our work and the products that we use. Give us a call and we’ll be happy to come out and do an inspection and give you an estimate for the job. We even offer our own financing program for those really big jobs, like repiping your entire home.
Call us now at (760) 327-8718 and find out the details. We serve homes and businesses throughout the Coachella Valley.
This is custom heading element
Your Plumbing & Water Purification Experts
- Family Based Values
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Professional & Efficient Work Ethic
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- 24 Hr Emergency Service at No Extra Cost
- Over 50 Years of Plumbing Experience