Emergency Plumbing throughout the entire Coachella Valley
Your Reliable 24-Hour Emergency Plumber
When you have an unforeseen emergency in the middle of the night, don’t panic. Just call our reliable 24-hour plumber for immediate assistance. At KC’s 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing, we understand plumbing emergencies like gas leaks and broken water pipes hardly ever happen when it is convenient. Plumbing emergencies can happen 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but they usually wait until it is the middle of the night or a weekend
You will be relieved to know that we don’t charge extra for emergency calls. If it is Sunday and your in-laws are on the way over for dinner but your kitchen water pipes are leaking water all over your kitchen, don’t panic. Our local emergency plumber in Palm Springs will arrive at your door fully equipped to handle most emergencies, no matter what time of the day or night you call us.
Common Plumbing Emergencies
Nothing says emergency quite like water or sewage pouring onto your floors. Not only can this be unhealthy, but standing water or sewage can cause expensive-to-repair permanent structural damage to your home. Just make sure to shut off the water supply to prevent further damage and give us a call. Don’t worry about what is blocking your drain, either. We have been in business for over 30 years, we have seen it all, and we can fix it all.
Here are some other instances where we can provide emergency plumbing service:
- Burst pipes: A burst pipe poses an immediate danger to your home. The unimpeded flow of water can cause thousands of dollars in damage quickly. We can fix the problem by installing copper piping, which resists corrosion and leakage and lasts for many years, or flexible PEX tubing made of high-density plastic that doesn’t scale, freeze, or develop progressive pinhole leaks.
- Overflowing Toilet: A leaking toilet can waste up to 75,000 gallons of water in a year, but toilet leaks are often easily repaired. If you have a running or clogged toilet, call us immediately, and our technicians can resolve the problem. An overflow is the worst-case scenario, as large amounts of water can flood your home and escape into the floor and walls, causing serious damage and mold.
- Sump pump failure: A failed sump pump can put your basement at risk whenever it rains. Sump pumps activate whenever water reaches a certain level and divert it to prevent flooding. Our local 24-hour plumbers can repair common failure points such as float valves or clear objects such as leaves, gravel, or sand. Our technicians also specialize in maintenance, testing, and installing the latest pumps.
- Water heater malfunction: No hot water? You don’t have to live with the discomfort and inconvenience. Our team can find the source of the problem and often fix your hot water heater. We repair all brands and models. Whether you have a conventional, tankless, heat pump, or solar water heater, we can perform repairs or replace an old unit with a more efficient, reliable model.
- Low water pressure: A reduction in water pressure can be caused by a clogged pipe, faulty valve, a failing pressure regulator, or old piping. Our 24-hour emergency plumbing technicians employ advanced technologies to locate the source of low water pressure and make the necessary repairs. Low water pressure can also signify other hidden issues, which we can also identify and correct.
- Gas leaks: Natural gas can ignite just by lighting a single flame or cigarette. Turning on an appliance can trigger an explosion as well. If you notice a rotten egg smell, see sparks or flames near a gas line, or notice symptoms such as headaches or dizziness, leave your home and contact us immediately. Our team employs a gas leak detector and repair techniques to fix natural gas pipes and restore your safety.
We won’t hold you or your wallet hostage for plumbing and drain cleaning emergencies, and we will tell you upfront the cost of the repair. Our job is to help you, not to make more profit out of your misfortune.
Count on Us for a 24-Hour Plumber in Palm Springs
Keep our emergency phone number handy. The time to start looking for a local emergency plumber is not when water in your home or business has reached your ankles. At KC’s 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing, our plumbing experts will come out, find the problem, and get it fixed fast, helping you avoid further damage.
Additionally, when you call us, you never have to worry about who you are letting into your home in the middle of the night. Our professionally licensed technicians are drug-free, highly trained, and will respect your home as if it were their own. In business since 1980, our 24-hour emergency plumbing company is committed to 100% customer satisfaction and fully stocks trucks to resolve issues fast. We also offer some of the industry’s longest warranties, in addition to financing options.
Day or night, our plumbers are ready to help throughout the entire Coachella Valley.
Call us now at (760) 327-8718!
Day or night, our plumbers areready to help throughout the entire Coachella Valley.
Call us now at (760) 327-8718!
This is custom heading element
Your Plumbing & Water Purification Experts
- Family Based Values
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Professional & Efficient Work Ethic
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- 24 Hr Emergency Service at No Extra Cost
- Over 50 Years of Plumbing Experience