Coachella Valley Drain Cleaning, Repairs & Installation
Reliable Drain Repairs, Installation & Maintenance
The drains in your home play an important role in carrying away wastewater. When a drain slows, clogs, or stops working, your routine is disrupted. Don’t let a blocked drain ruin your day. KC's 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing offers high-quality drain cleaning services, installation, and maintenance to keep your drain system functioning as it should
Are you having trouble with one or more drains?
Call KC's 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing at (760) 327-8718 for expert service.
Removing the Toughest Clogs
Ignoring a slow or clogged drain is never the best solution. These problems won’t go away on their own; clogs only get worse with time. You may be tempted to use a commercial drain cleaning product to address a clogged sink. Resist the temptation and call a professional because these products can corrode the pipes and damage your plumbing system.
Whether you need a drain fixed or a drain rooter to fix a blocked drainage pipe, our professional drain repair technicians are experienced with:
- Kitchen Drains: If your kitchen drain is clogged, we can clear any blocked sink or provide kitchen sink repair to restore your kitchen and your sanity. Soap, grease, and food waste do a number on drains over time.
- Toilets: Many toiletry products, such as facial tissue and baby wipes, are not designed to be flushed. We can thoroughly clean the drain pipes and retrieve objects accidentally flushed down the toilet.
- Showers/tubs: Slow and overflowing drains in your bathroom can be unnerving. If you have a clogged tub and your bathtub drain is clogged, call us to unclog the bathtub drain and get it working again.
- Bathroom sinks: A clogged bathroom sink can put a stop to your day. It’s not unheard of for soap, dirt, and even toothpaste to clog your drains; even jewelry can find its way down there.
- Floors: From drain inspection to unclogging, we can get to the root of the problem. Drains in basements, driveways, garages, patios, and laundry rooms are all prone to issues we can quickly address and resolve.
Main Sewer Line
At KC’s 23½ Hour Plumbing, we also specialize in sewer line cleaning, inspection, and maintenance. We use specialized cameras to inspect underground drainage systems and an environmentally friendly drain cleaning powder to prevent buildup. To learn about these and our high-pressure water-jetting service, visit our sewer cleaning page.
At KC's 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing, our plumbing techs clear clogs caused by:
- Food particles
- Mineral buildup
- Soap and personal product buildup
- Objects logged in the drain
We also use the latest technology to clear a clogged toilet or drain safely. Hydro-jetting uses high-pressure water to clear blocked drains and clogged pipes. The water is applied at high pressure to blast away debris and buildup from, for example, a clogged sink drain, leaving it completely clear and flowing freely. This method is safer and more effective than other methods for solving clogged drains in your kitchen or bathroom.
Schedule Comprehensive Drain Services Today
In addition to Palm Springs drain cleaning, we offer a full range of drain services to ensure the health and safety of your home and family. We provide drain installation service to replace damaged drains. Once your new drain is installed, you can keep it clear and prevent clogs in the future with regular maintenance. We can provide service to the entire Coachella Valley, including Palms Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Desert Hot Springs, Bermuda Dunes, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio, and Thousand Palms.
Take the first step by calling (760) 327-8718 to request drain cleaning throughout the Coachella Valley.
This is custom heading element
Your Plumbing & Water Purification Experts
- Family Based Values
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Professional & Efficient Work Ethic
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- 24 Hr Emergency Service at No Extra Cost
- Over 50 Years of Plumbing Experience